#9061 - Pennzoil Billboard
Size 4.85" W x 7.4" T
Suitable for HO/O scales
#9061 - Gas Station Roadside Billboard.
This is our 7th gas station sign.
Pennzoil was founded in Los Angeles,
California in 1913. In 1955, it was
acquired by the Oil City, Pennsylvania
company South Penn Oil, a former
branch of Standard Oil. In 1963, South
Penn Oil merged with Zapata Petroleum;
the merged company took the Pennzoil
Comes with supports.
Limited edition sign!