|The Flying A were branded products
of the Tidewater Oil Company,
which was known throughout the
world. Tidewater Associated was
becoming one of the country's major
oil companies, J. Paul Getty began
buying stock in the 1930 and
ultimately controlled the company
by 1951. In 1966 Phillips 66 bought
out the west coast stations, and the
east coast became Getty Oil
stations, bringing an end to the
Flying A brand by 1970.
Large version comes with supports.
Limited Edition Sign!