H & C Coffee is one of Roanoke Valley’s most
prominent and beloved landmarks. The sign
has generous donations of the public.
Originally designed and built in 1946, after its
renovation the sign was moved to the historic
Shenandoah Hotel on the corner of Campbell
Avenue and Williamson.
To learn more about this sign and the
companies great products visit: http://www.